OLD BONALBO, 544 Duck Creek Road
Situated in the Upper Clarence Valley of the Northern Rivers. Close to the villages of Bonalbo & Old Bonalbo and 1 hour to the regional centre of Casino.
• Area: 231ha (approx. 570 acres)
• Balance of undulating ridge country leading to sheltered escarpment
• Approximately 200 acres of alluvial creek flats
• Water supply from Duck Creek, dams and trough
• Fenced into 5 main paddocks in new to fair condition
• New steel stockyards with vet crush and calf race
• Power through block with 2 dwelling entitlements
• Consistently running 170 breeders and followers
• Current Property Vegetation Plan (PVP) in place
Contact Kel Gunther for more information. Information Memorandum available.
0427 731 789
There are currently no inspection times for this property.